Fabric Reinforced Coating System
What are Fabric Reinforced Coating Systems?
Our Fabric Reinforced Coating System involves multiple layers of liquid applied roof coatings with an embedded high-tensile strength fabric called Spunflex. After prepping the surface with a high potent cleaner and pressure wash, we apply a priming coat, and then the first layer of base coat. As the first layer of base coat is being applied, we roll in the Spunflex. The second layer of base coat is then applied over the Spunflex so the fabric is fully imbedded. Once these initial layers are cured, we apply the final white top coat over the entire roof in one, seamless layer.
What are the benefits of this restoration?
- Huge cost savings compared to a roof replacement
- Completely seamless
- 18 year leak free warranty: non prorated, fully transferrable, covers materials and labor
- Renewability: roof can be recoated for a fraction of the original cost and renew the warranty
- Extreme durability: class four hail rating
- White, reflective top coat reduces energy costs up to 30%
- No landfill waste
When is this application recommended?
The Fabric Reinforced Coating System can be applied on nearly any flat roofing system, including: EPDM (Rubber) membrane, TPO membrane, PVC membrane, modified bitumen, built up, and asphalt.