Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roofing systems provide a seamless barrier that insulates and waterproofs your roof. Many commercial building owners who invest in the system enjoy the lightweight, durable barrier, and the energy savings they experience with the system. If you’re considering commercial roofing service in Omaha, a spray foam roofing system could be an ideal solution for your building.
Benefits of an SPF Roof System
The biggest benefit when you upgrade to an SPF roof can be seen in the dollar department. The cost of a traditional commercial roof replacement is expensive and a time-consuming undertaking. Tearing the existing roof off can take days and disrupt your business. Then the rebuild starts. More and more commercial building owners are realizing there’s a much more efficient and cost-effective way to get a new roof – and a better roof at that.
- SPF Roofs can be completed in two days
- They can cost around half the price of a traditional new roof
- They don’t require business disrupting construction
- They increase your building’s energy efficiency
- They are watertight
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to repair
- No landfill waste
- Extends the life of your existing roof for decades
A Roof that Pays for itself
One of the biggest advantages of investing in an SPF roof is the return on investment. The white coating system over foam creates a reflective surface and boasts an insulation value of at least R-6.3 per every inch of thickness. As a result, your building’s cooling and heating costs will be dramatically decreased to the point of the entire system potentially paying for itself during the warranty period. Federal tax rebates, tax credits, and deductions may be available as well to further offset the cost.
The Application Process
An SPF roof system is an excellent option for BUR/Mod-Bit, metal, composite decking, concrete, and wood surfaces.
- Preparation – Your commercial roof is cleaned of all debris, power washed if needed, and any existing holes or damage is properly repaired.
- Spray Foam Coat – SPF is applied over your entire roof with a minimum thickness of one inch.
- Base Coat – The foam surface is coated with first layer of elastomeric coating to ensure a watertight finish.
- Top Coat – The surface is coated with the final white, reflective top coat to further protect the roof system.
A Roof that Lasts
Once your SPF roofing system has been installed you can expect at least 18 years of performance. When it is time to renew your roof’s protection a simple recoat will be all you need for up to another 18 years. No more expensive roof tear-offs or costly leak repairs.
Commercial Roofing in Omaha
Armour Roof Co. serves Omaha and cities within a 70-mile radius. Our team has over 18 years of commercial roofing experience. Call today and we’ll discuss any questions you have about your commercial roof and give you a free quote on your roof replacement, restoration, or repair. (402) 289-7869