Spray Foam Coating System
What are Spray Foam Coating Systems?
Our Spray Foam Coating System involves a layer of closed cell polyurethane spray foam with two layers of coatings applied over the top. After a thorough cleaning of the roof surface, spray foam is applied to a specified thickness over the entire roof. Leveling or increased pitch can be achieved during this process. Finally, a layer of base coat and the final white top coat is applied over the entire roof in one, seamless layer.
What are the benefits of this restoration?
- Huge cost savings compared to a roof replacement
- Completely seamless
- Adds 6.5 R Value per inch of spray foam
- 18 year leak free warranty: non prorated, fully transferrable, covers materials and labor
- Renewability: roof can be recoated for a fraction of the original cost and renew the warranty
- Excellent durability
- White, reflective top coat reduces energy costs up to 30%
- No landfill waste
When is this application recommended?
The Spray Foam Coating System can be applied to nearly all flat or low pitch roofs including: metal, EPDM (Rubber) membrane, TPO membrane, PVC membrane, modified bitumen, built up, asphalt, and tar and gravel.